Green Baptist Church, W5
building was originally constructed in the 1880's comprising the Sanctuary
(worship space) and adjoining rooms. Additions have been made in the
construction of a new Hall (circa 1900) and latterly the Amherst Room (2
storey) and Macbeth (single storey) 1960/180's respectively.
associates were appointed to carry out an inspection and survey of the
mechanical and electrical engineering services and to prepare
specification for the renewal of the general and emergency lighting to
upper floors and worship space, replace lighting in the basement and new
lighting to the rear garden areas. An addressable fire alarm system
was also required throughout, plus sub mains to distribution board.
associates have subsequently been appointed to provide ongoing improvement
works to the mechanical and electrical engineering services