St. Marys RC School, Bishops Stortford
large school complex founded in 1886 comprising several buildings dating
from early 1900 to present day. Planned expansion and modernisation
included the existing gymnasium block to be converted into a Drama Hall
to seat 200 people and with all new changing facilities, all as part of
a Drama Grant.
Also, as an 5FE expansion to extend an existing teaching
block to provide Library, Laboratories and additional classrooms and the
construction of a new sports hall and including improvement of the
access road and car park.